We're Designers. We like to Decorate, while we Eat Chocolate.

Saturday, April 14, 2012

So I made a Quilt

Creative title huh?:-)  This is only the 3rd quilt I've made.  Inspired by my friend Emily, we each made a snowball pattern.  I wish I would have kept track of how many hours this took.  Let's just say it was a crazy amount.  My SIL is due with a baby girl any day now--  so this is for her.

Front:


Back:


Even though the front took more work, I almost like the back better cause I love the fabric.  I can't believe JoAnns was discontinuing it.  Luckily,  I was able to bind it while listening to 8 hours of General Conference over the weekend.  Now I can check that project off the list!

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful and loving gift! Your SIL and her baby girl will cherish it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is gorgeous...great job Lauren.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...