We're Designers. We like to Decorate, while we Eat Chocolate.

Monday, September 21, 2015

Backyard Beautification

We've lived in this house since 2008, and I remember dreaming of having a table to eat outside at.  What a difference 7 years makes.



 Would you believe I got those 2 (one pictured) gorgeous black urns from my neighbor who was throwing them out??  Made of concrete/plaster, they were crumbling a little but I sprayed some sealer on and they are doing the job!  Can't wait for the boxwood to grow into a beautiful big ball!





Here's when it was all decked out for a baby shower I threw,  with lights on all the evergreens.






Whenever I see someone else's beautiful home, I remember it wasn't built in a day.  I started with one pot of flowers many years ago!

Happy Decorating!
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...